Looking for some howl-arious Christmas dog puns to add to your holiday cheer? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Every pet owner knows that dogs are the most loyal friends, and they make the holidays brighter!
So I’ve compiled a list of the funniest Christmas dog puns, quotes, sayings, and captions to help you share the spirit of the season.
There are plenty of ways to spread the joy of Christmas with family and friends. Get creative and use these dog puns on fur-tastic gifts, cards, captions, texts, and social media posts!
Enjoy this list of doggie-inspired Christmas greetings that’ll leave everyone smiling.
🎅 You might also enjoy:
- Funny Christmas Puns That Sleigh
- Funny Cat Christmas Puns, Jokes, Quotes, and Photos
- Funny Christmas Dad Jokes (Plus Free Printable)
- Funny Christmas Knock Knock Jokes
Dog Christmas Puns
These Christmas dog puns are perfect for adding a sprinkle of canine charm to your festive celebrations and are sure to have every dog lover howling with laughter. From yappy Yuletide quips to pawsome Christmas captions, these puns are a delightful treat for anyone looking to add a bit of ‘bark’ to their holiday ‘bite’.
So, sit, stay, and enjoy these fetching Christmas dog puns that are pawsitively perfect for the season.
- Have yourself a furry little Christmas.
- Sending you pawsitive vibrations this Christmas!
- Oh Christmas treat! Oh Christmas treat!
- Santa Paws is coming to town.
- Dachshund through the snow, on a one-dog open sleigh!
- Have a bow-wowtiful Christmas!
- Pugly Christmas Sweater
- Hoping your Christmas is truly paw-some!
- I’m dreaming of a woof Christmas!
- Christmas dog love is fur real.
- Sending you Pugs and kisses this holiday season.
- Have a wonder-fur Christmas & a Yappy New Year!
- Paws a moment this Christmas to reflect on what the season is all about!
🎄You might also enjoy these Funny Snowman Jokes To Break The Ice
Merry Christmas Dog Puns
- Merry Woofmas!
- Merry Christmutts everyone!
- Ho, Ho, Ho. Merry Woofmas!
- Have A Merry Woofing Christmas!
- Have a Pawesome Christmas!
- Have a paws-itively amazing Christmas!
- We woof you a Hairy Christmas!
- May you have a very Hairy Christmas and a Yappy New Year!
- We wi-shih Tzu a Merry Christmas, we wi-shih tzu a Merry Christmas!
- Feliz Navi-dog from mine to yours!
- Woofing You A Merry Christmas!
Christmas Quotes From Dogs
- Dear Santa, the cat did it. Happy Howlidays!
- Eat, Drink, and Be Hairy!
- I’ll be home for the howlidays.
- Have a pawsitively wonderful Christmastime!
- Santa, I paw-mise I was good.
- Dear Santa, define “naughty…”
- Did Santa come? I was good!
- Have a Collie Jolly Christmas!
- Merry Woofmas! And don’t forget: “The snuggle is real!”
- Peace, joy & lots of chewy toys!
- I made you Christmas cookies, but I ate them all.
- I’m gonna unleash all kinds of joy this season!
- Seasons Treatings!
- Merry Woofmas! I’ll take all the cuddles, please and thank you.
🎄You might also enjoy these Catchy Christmas Phrases, Sayings, and Slogans for the Festive Season
Dog Christmas Sayings
- Can’t wait to woof down Christmas dinner.
- Excited for Santa Paws to bring lots of treats.
- Winter may be ruff, but Christmas Day makes everything better.
- Have a dog-gone good Christmas.
- I believe in Santa Paws!
- Yappy howl-idays!
- I’m dreaming of a Wag Christmas…
- Pugs, kisses, & best holiday wishes!
- I’ll never fur-get you. Have a Hairy Christmas!
- Paw-mise me you’ll have a Merry Christmas!
- Isn’t Santa’s little yelper adorable?
- May your Christmas be furry and bright!
Christmas Dog Captions
- Happy Paw-lidays!
- O Christmas Treat, O Christmas Treat!
- Bark! The hairy angels sing!
- Deck the halls with balls and frisbees.
- Happy Holla-days from Santa Paws!
- Santa’s Little Yelper.
- Fleas Naughty Dog!
- I Shui Zhu not. I saw Santa Paws last night!
- Rudolph the red-nosed retriever!
- I’m pup to my ears in gifts.
- I’m only wearing this for extra treats.
Dog Christmas Card Sayings
- After such a Ruff Year, we wish you a won-dog-ful Christmas!
- Happy Howl-idays!
- We’ve all been going through a rough Pooch lately, but thankful for furry friends and happy holiday vibes.
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is barking loud for all to hear.
- Wishing you peace, love, and licks!
- Puppy kisses & Christmas wishes.
- Have a Hairy Christmas with love from everyone & this bundle of fluff!
- Sending you warm and fuzzy cuddles this Christmas season!
- Have a tail-waggin’, treat snackin’ Christmas!
- Unleash the Holiday Cheer!
- Happy holidays! I Hope Santa Paws brings you lots of treats.
- A dog’s faithfulness doubles the Xmas cheerfulness.
- Just gotta Paws and wish you happy holidays!
- Merry Christmas from my humans.
- Christmas wishes & doggy kisses.
- You’ve been invited to my Christmas paw-ty! BYOB and BYOP (pooch)!
- Jingle Paws, Jingle Paws!
Christmas Dog Jokes
I gave my brother a hot dog for Christmas…
I always knew that he would relish his gift.
I bought a dog from the local blacksmith for my wife for Christmas…
When I got him through the door he made a bolt for it.
Q: What do you call a wet dog with a bell on his collar?
A: “Jingle smells!”
Q: What happened to the dog that ate a Christmas tree?
A: He farted a cracker.
Q: What did the Christmas trees say to the yappy dog?
A: You’re barking up the wrong tree!
Q: Why did the snowman name his pet dog Frost?
A: Because Frost bites.
Q: What did the dog say after he opened his presents?
A: Thanks fur everything.
Q: What does a dog say when they hate Christmas?
A: Bah hum-pug!
Q: Why did Santa get the dog extra presents?
A: Because he had a Ruff year.
Q: Who delivers presents to puppies?
A: Santa Paws.
Q: What do you do when it’s raining cats and dogs?
A: Nothing, as long as it doesn’t reindeer.
Q: Why was the dog upset about the Christmas tree?
A: Because he’s not even allowed to bring sticks into the house.
Q: What is Santa’s dog’s name?
A: Santa Paws!
Q. What makes the best last-minute Christmas surprise?
A. Stocking puppers!