Some people might call them ‘bad jokes’ but we like to refer to them as ‘dad jokes‘. These silly jokes might make your teens roll their eyes, but kids secretly do love them, and some will even get a guffaw or a giggle.
Christmas-themed dad jokes are the merriest of all the groan-worthy ones dads tell all year long.
Christmas Santa Dad Jokes
Christmas is a joyous holiday filled with stockings, gifts, and a celebration of the birth of Jesus. A few Christmas dad jokes for kids would be the perfect way to celebrate!
- What do the little shark kids call the Santa who delivers presents to them?
The Santa Jaws.
- What do you call a kid who doesn’t believe in Santa?
A rebel without a Claus!
- What do you get when Santa becomes a detective?
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A Christmas quacker.
- What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?
- What did Santa say to the elf who almost fell out of the sleigh?
Ho ho ho hold on!
- Where does Santa stay when he’s on a vacation?
At a ho-ho-ho-tel.
- Who’s Santa’s favorite female pop star?
- Where does Santa work out?
Down the gymney.
- Why does Santa always enter a home through the chimney?
Probably because it soots him.
- What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit?
A Krisp Kringle.
- How does Santa keep track of all the fireplaces he’s visited?
He keeps a logbook.
- How you can tell that Santa is real?
You can always sense his presents.
- What did Santa say to Mrs. Claus when he saw the thunderstorm?
Looks like rain-deer.
- What do the elves call it when Santa claps his hands at the end of a performance?
- What do you call Santa living in the South Pole?
A lost clause.
- What do you call Santa’s helpers?
- What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus?
- What does Santa eat for breakfast?
Christmas Reindeer Dad Jokes
Despite being cheesy, corny, and predictable, they are still sweet and funny. They aim to make you laugh but might elicit a groan instead.
- What do reindeers say before they tell you a joke?
This one’s gonna sleigh you!
- What do you call a blind reindeer?
- Why does Santa hug his reindeer often?
They are near and deer to his heart!
- What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa Claus when she looked up in the sky?
Looks like rain, dear!
- What do all the reindeers hang on the Christmas trees at their home?
- Who is the most impolite and disrespectful of all the reindeer?
- Where do Santa’s reindeer stop for coffee?
- What do you call a scary-looking reindeer?
Christmas Elf Dad Jokes
Even though dad jokes are usually associated with fathers, anyone can tell one. Children, especially young ones, are notorious for telling silly jokes. Let them join in the fun with these Elf-themed dad jokes.
- How do you help someone who’s lost their Christmas spirit?
Nurse them back to elf.
- What’s the first thing Santa’s little helpers learn in school?
- Why was Santa’s little helper depressed?
Because he had very low elf esteem.
- Who is Santa’s favorite singer?
It’s Elf-is Presley.
- What is green, white, and red all over?
A sunburnt elf.
- Why didn’t Rudolph go to school?
He was elf-taught.
- What’s every elf’s favorite type of music?
- What do elves post on Social Media?
- Why did the elves move their beds into the fireplace?
They wanted to sleep like a log.
Snowman Christmas Dad Jokes
If your dad feels festive, give him the floor and let him tell all the Christmas Dad jokes he wants. Consider it his holiday gift this year.
- What do you call a snowman that can walk?
- What do snowmen have for breakfast?
- What’s the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?
- How do you scare a snowman?
Grab a hairdryer!
- What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman.
- What do you call a snowman that tells tall tales?
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- How does a snowman get to work?
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
“Do you smell carrots?”
- What do they sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
Freeze a jolly good fellow.
- How does a snowman lose weight?
They wait until the weather gets warmer.
Christmas Presents Dad Jokes
There are plenty of groan-worthy Christmas dad jokes for your next gathering of family and friends that will leave everyone with fond memories. As the holiday season approaches, share these Christmas Dad jokes that are sure to make you laugh.
- How many presents can Santa fit in his sack for naughty children?
- What’s the best Christmas present?
A broken drum – you just can’t beat it.
- What is Santa’s favorite place to deliver presents?
- Who gives all the puppies and kittens presents on Christmas?
- How do you know when Santa’s around?
You can always sense his presents.
- What’s the best Christmas gift for the person who has everything?
A burglar alarm.
- Why is it getting harder to buy Advent Calendars?
Because their days are numbered.
Bonus Christmas Dad Jokes
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing?
They always drop their needles.
- How is Christmas exactly like your job?
You do all the work and some fat guy in a suit gets all the credit.
- Why did the Grinch go to the liquor store?
He was searching for some holiday spirit.
Christmas Dad Jokes Free Printable
You can download and print these Christmas dad jokes at home and leave them around the house for guests to read and share. Happy Holidays!