Are you looking for fun trivia questions for teens to answer?
Trivia games are a fun way to help teens learn new interesting facts and get smarter.
In this trivia for teens article, I’m going to share 200+ trivia questions for teens.
These questions cover topics from pop culture to general knowledge and fun facts.
They range from simple to difficult, and they’ll challenge you to learn something new every time you read them.
Here’s a tough trivia question to get you started: How Much Does A School Bus Weigh?
How about this car-related trivia question: How Long Does It Take To Change A Tire?
Or have you ever wondered: How Many Stitches Are On A Baseball?
If you’re looking for a great resource for learning new facts, then check out this list of trivia questions for kids. It’s fun, and it’s free!
- Funny Trivia Questions For Teens
- Easy Trivia Questions For Teens
- Best Trivia Questions For Teens
- High School Trivia Questions For Teens
- Basic Trivia Questions For Teens
- Fun Trivia Questions For Teens
- Pop Culture Questions For High Schoolers
- Good Trivia Questions For Teens
- Music Trivia Questions For Teens
- Sports Trivia Questions For Teens
- Teenage Movie Trivia Questions
- Christmas Trivia Questions For Teens
- Halloween Trivia Questions For Teens
Funny Trivia Questions For Teens
1. What do you call Thailand’s unique festival to appreciate their monkeys?
Monkey Buffet Festival
2. Where in the world can you order at McDonald’s drive-thru on skis?
3. In Florida, what’s illegal to do while wearing a swimsuit in a public place?
4. What is illegal to eat with a fork in the state of Georgia?
5. Iceland diverted roads so as not to disturb communities of what?
Easy Trivia Questions For Teens
6. The nose of whose character grew longer and longer whenever he lied?
7. “Stars and Stripes” refers to the flag of which country?
United States of America
8. Who is the current president of the United States?
9. How many planets are there in our solar system?
10. Who does the wolf dress up as the little red riding hood?
11. Name the fruit where raisins come from.
12. What are the only mammals that can fly?
13. Which animal can be seen on the Porsche logo?
14. What was the baby lion’s name in The Lion King?
15. How many colors are there in the rainbow?
16. Where does K-Pop come from?
17. What is another term for the 4th of July holiday?
18. Who painted The Mona Lisa?
Leonardo da Vinci.
19. What is the real name of Batman?
20. What did Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch?
A pale of water.
21. Which famous ocean liner sank in 1912?
If you liked these questions, you might also enjoy reading 300+ Middle School Trivia Questions.
Best Trivia Questions For Teens
22. Name the largest organ in the human body?
23. Who has the most Instagram followers?
24. Who is the most-followed woman on Instagram?
25. Which is the rarest blood type?
26. How many bones do sharks have?
Zero. They’re made of cartilaginous tissues – similar to what our nose and ears are made of.
27. What Central American country has a name that translates to English as “The Savior”?
28. On average, how many breaths do we take in a day?
29. Hailey Bieber is the daughter of what famous actor?
30. Which movie was the highest-grossing movie of all time?
31. What was the name of the first woman pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic?
32. Name the first president of the United States.
33. Which is the most spoken native language in the world?
Mandarin Chinese. English has more speakers if you count both native and non-native speakers.
34. What is the deadliest insect?
The mosquito. This tiny insect kills more than 700,000 people every year. A variety of nasty diseases can be spread by mosquitoes, including malaria, dengue, West Nile, yellow fever, Zika, chikungunya, and lymphatic filariasis.
35. What galaxy do we live in?
The Milky Way
36. Who was the first African American president of the United States?
High School Trivia Questions For Teens
37. Which country has Havana as its capital?
38. An octopus has how many hearts?
39. How many teeth does a human have as an adult?
Also find out: How Many Teeth Do Teenagers Have?
40. How many colors will you find in a regular bag of M&Ms?
41. What country borders 14 nations and crosses 8 time zones?
42. What day is Star Wars Day?
May 4 (May the fourth/force be with you)
43. Among the planets in our solar system, which is the hottest?
Venus, with a temperature of 460 °C
44. What is the world’s smallest country?
The Vatican – in Rome
45. What is the term for someone who studies the weather?
46. Which country has the largest population in the world?
47. What is the tallest and largest tree in the world?
Sequoiadendron giganteum or California redwood
Basic Trivia Questions For Teens
48. What does “www” stand for in a web browser?
World Wide Web
49. What is the only edible food that never goes bad?
50. What does a thermometer measure?
51. What is the most common color of human eyes?
52. What national holiday is celebrated throughout the world?
53. Among blueberries and lemons, which contains a greater amount of sugar?
54. At a stoplight, what color signifies “GO”?
55. The computer mouse speed is measured in what?
56. In general, what geometric shape is used for stop signs?
57. By what name are preserved bones of extinct animals known?
58. How many zeros are there in a million?
Fun Trivia Questions For Teens
59. Why do people say “Bless you”?
During the plague, coughing and sneezing were common symptoms, so Pope Gregory I suggested praying “God bless you” after someone sneezed in order to protect them from death.
60. What is the rarest color of M&M?
61. What body part does a butterfly use to taste its food?
62. Which food is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ favorite?
63. How long does it take a sloth to digest its food?
64. Which soft drink was the first to be taken into space?
65. When ancient Romans dyed their hair, what did they use?
66. In which country is the most chocolate consumed per capita?
67. Which European country has the happiest children, according to a UNICEF report published in 2020?
The Netherlands (plus they have chocolate on bread for breakfast!)
68. What is Scotland’s national animal?
69. Which African animal is known as a “river horse”?
Pop Culture Questions For High Schoolers
70. What is the name of the fictional town created for Stranger Things?
71. The original Star Wars trilogy was parodied in three special episodes of which animated TV show?
72. Who wrote the Twilight novels that became a popular series of blockbuster films?
73. What’s the name of the only Disney princess with a tattoo?
74. Meghan Markle was on a television show from 2011 to 2019 before she married Prince Harry. What was the name of that show?
75. In season three of Stranger Things, what is the name of the ice cream parlor that Steve and Robin work at?
76. Who hosts “Hell’s Kitchen”?
77. In the Twilight series book “New Moon,” which city does Cullens tell everyone that they were moving to?
78. What is the name of the American designer born in 1939 as Ralph Lifshitz?
79. What is Superman’s only weakness?
80. How many Harry Potter films have been made?
81. What actress had roles in both Mean Girls and The Notebook in 2004?
82. What is one of the most iconic lines from Forrest Gump?
“Life is like a box of chocolate.”
83. Who is widely considered “The King of Rock and Roll”?
84. Who was the first female member of the Justice Society, which eventually became the Justice League?
85. In the movie White Chicks, which actors played FBI agents?
Marlon and Shawn Wayans
86. In which fictional town does Spongebob Squarepants reside?
87. Victoria Beckham used to be in an all-girl pop group before becoming a fashion designer. What was the name of the group?
The Spice Girls.
Check out these fun Video Game Trivia Questions & Answers
Good Trivia Questions For Teens
88. The French name of which art period means “rebirth” in English?
89. What part of his body did Charlie Chaplin insure?
90. Which country is the smallest in the world?
91. Where is the ancient city of gold located?
92. Which is the world’s shallowest ocean?
The Arctic Ocean
93. The Earth is approximately how old?
4.54 billion years old
94. What year did the Titanic sink?
95. How many times has the Mona Lisa been vandalized or stolen?
5 times (read more here)
96. Approximately what percentage of people have red hair?
Only 1-2% have red hair
97. What was the first country to use postcards?
98. What is the world’s largest mammal?
The Blue Whale
99. Where did Vincent Van Gogh paint the famous “Starry Night”?
From the window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
100. What kind of flower does vanilla come from?
101. Approximately how tall is the Eiffel Tower?
102. Which two ivy league colleges are the closest to each other in terms of distance?
MIT and Harvard.
103. Which Greek god carried a Poseidon?
Music Trivia Questions For Teens
104. Who is known as the King of Pop?
105. Elvis Presley’s first hit came in 1956. What was it?
106. Who is known as “The Material Girl”?
107. What do Harry Styles and Camila Cabello have in common?
They both started their music careers by auditioning for The X Factor.
108. Who was the winner of the first American Idol Show?
Kelly Clarkson. Kelly won the first American Idol in 2002.
109. How old was Justin Bieber when he became famous?
13 years old. RBMG records signed Bieber when he was 13. His music career came into the spotlight the same year and gained international fame.
110. What did Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake wear to the American Music Awards in 2001?
111. Which artist sang a duet with Ed Sheeran on “Perfect”?
112. In Taylor Swift’s music video “You Need to Calm Down,” what are she and Katy Perry dressed as?
Fries and a burger
113. Which British singer sang at Princess Diana’s funeral?
114. Who sang “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman” at Aretha Franklin’s funeral?
115. What show promoted young talents like Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera before they became pop stars?
The Mickey Mouse Club
116. Who is the female singer behind the hit “Rolling in the Deep?”
117. In 1994, it took Mariah Carey 15 minutes to write which holiday hit?
All I Want for Christmas is You
118. Why is 6th February a national holiday in Jamaica?
It was Bob Marley’s birthday
119. Which classic TV show is Billy Eilish obsessed with?
120. Which law of physics did John Mayer write a song about?
121. On the track “Señorita”, Shawn Mendes teamed up with which Cuban singer”?
122. Which American star’s third album is titled ‘Rare’?
123. In what Rihanna song did the singer dress up as a French maid in her music video?
124. The Oscars awarded Shallow the best original song award in 2019. In which film was it featured?
A Star Is Born
125. Who is the singer behind the albums Folklore, Red, and 1989?
126. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta goes by what stage name?
127. BTS has how many members?
128. What single topped the charts simultaneously in 47 countries in 2017?
Sports Trivia Questions For Teens
129. NBA stands for what?
National Basketball Association
130. A net, a racket, and a shuttlecock are all necessary to play which sport?
131. In early outdoor hockey games, what material was used to make the pucks?
Frozen cow dung
132. What does NFL mean?
National Football League
133. Derby belongs to which sport?
Horse Racing (UK)
134. The Olympic logo has how many rings in it?
136. What do the rings in the Olympics represent?
Continents of the world
137. What is the oldest tennis tournament in the world?
The Championships, Wimbledon (commonly known as Wimbledon, it was started in 1877)
138. Once every how many years are the Olympics held?
139. The first modern Olympic games were held in what city?
140. Who is the youngest NBA player to reach 10,000 points?
141. Which flag indicates the winner in motorsports?
142. Who defeated Muhammad Ali?
143. What is the center of the target called in darts or archery?
144. What is the oldest team in the NFL?
Green Bay Packers
145. What is the king of sports?
146. A baseball team has how many players?
You might also like to know: How Many Stitches Are On A Baseball?
147. Tennis balls are hit with what sporting equipment?
148. Which body part can’t touch the ball in soccer?
Teenage Movie Trivia Questions
149. During the greatest Oscars mistake of all time, which movie was incorrectly named the winner of Best Picture at the 2017 Academy Awards?
La La Land
150. What Disney film features a little girl with five different emotions – Sadness, Joy, Disgust, Fear, and Anger?
151. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which potion grants good luck?
152. Jenna Rink works for which magazine in the movie 13 going on 30?
153. In Anne Hathaway’s movie The Princess Diaries, what is Mia’s full name?
Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo
154. A stunt double became paralyzed while working on the set of Harry Potter. For whom was the stunt double?
155. Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus met on the set of which film?
The Last Song
156. Which character does Tom Hanks voice in “Toy Story”?
157. In the Disney film “Mulan,” what was the name of Mulan’s horse”?
158. In the film “Ella Enchanted,” who are Ella’s stepsisters?”?
Hattie And Olive
159. What kind of fish is Dory in Finding Nemo?
Blue Tang fish
160. What was the first feature-length animated movie?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
161. What is the movie released during the Pandemic Era to gross over $1 billion at the box office?
Spider-Man: No Way Home
162. What is the first foreign-language movie to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
163. Who is Riley’s imaginary friend in Inside Out?
Christmas Trivia Questions For Teens
164. The place where Jesus was born?
165. What guided the three wise men in their search for the newborn Jesus?
A star. (The Star of Bethlehem.)
166. What are the names of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
167. Where did the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree originate from?
168. How do you say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish?
169. When and where were the first commercial Christmas cards made?
In 1843 in England.
170. What Christmas-themed ballet premiered in Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1892?
171. In the movie ELF what was the first rule of The Code of Elves?
Treat every day like Christmas
172. In the animated movie with the same name, what is the magical train that takes kids to the North Pole?
The Polar Express.
173. In which state was Christmas declared an official holiday for the first time?
Alabama in 1836.
174. What did the other reindeer not let Rudolph do because of his shiny red nose?
Join in any reindeer games
175. In which fairy tale inspired the first gingerbread houses?
Hansel and Gretel.
176. What Christmas carol does the Peanuts gang sing at the end of “A Charlie Brown
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
177. In The Little Drummer Boy, what was the drummer’s gift to the baby Jesus?
He played drums for Him. (Pa rum pum pum pum.)
178. How long did it take Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas is You” to top Billboard’s Hot 100?
179. Which company used Santa Claus in its advertising for the first time?
180. What does the term Noel mean in Latin?
The French world Noël comes from the Latin word Natalis, which means birthday.
181. Which well-known Christmas song was actually composed for the Thanksgiving holiday?
182. What is the traditional sweet bread loaf eaten in Italy and elsewhere in Europe at Christmas, which originates in Milan?
Panettone ( a type of sweet bread)
183. When did Coca-Cola begin using Santa in its advertisements?
184. What country was the first to issue a Christmas postage stamp?
185. In which country is it customary to light candles on the graves of relatives on Christmas Eve?
186. Who is the famous Valentine’s Day icon that shares a name with the reindeer?
You might also enjoy reading this collection of Christmas Riddles for Kids & Adults.
Halloween Trivia Questions For Teens
187. Where did Halloween originate?
188. What do you call the fear of Halloween?
189. What were the two countries that popularized Halloween costumes?
Scotland and Ireland
190. Which Romanian region is home to Dracula’s castle?
191. What is the meaning of the name Dracula?
Son of the Dragon
192. In the movie ‘Friday the 13th’, what kind of mask does Jason wear?
193. In Tim Burton’s film The Nightmare Before Christmas, what is the name of the main character?
194. What is the first name of Dr. Frankenstein?
195. How do Hogwarts students celebrate Halloween?
An annual Hogwarts Halloween feast
196. What can you sprinkle on windows and doors to ward off evil spirits?
197. When trick-or-treating, what does a blue pumpkin mean?
A blue pumpkin bucket might indicate that a trick-or-treater has Autism in the U.S. It’s important to spread awareness about this relatively new practice. Please keep this in mind if you see a blue pumpkin this year.
198. When trick-or-treating, what does a teal pumpkin mean?
When a pumpkin is teal, it means that you are offering treats that are suitable for people with allergies. Putting a teal pumpkin in your yard announces that you will offer non-food treats to trick-or-treaters.
199. What animal was associated with witchcraft by the Puritans, resulting in the animal being associated with bad luck?
200. Which country celebrates the Day of the Dead?
201. What were owls considered in Ancient Rome?
202. What do you call a preserved human body?
203. From which country do mummies originate?
204. What Catholic holiday is Halloween associated with?
All Saints (Hallows) Day
205. What is the significance of the jack-o’-lantern on Halloween?
It is the name of a ghostly spirit from Irish folklore.
206. What is the Old English word for Halloween?
“All Hallows’ Eve.”
207. According to Arab mythology, what type of demon robs graveyards and feeds on humans?
208. What is the world’s longest haunted house?
The Haunted Cave in Lewisburg, Ohio, is a whopping 3,564 feet long and located 80 feet underground!
209. A male witch is also known as what?
210. Under what other name is midnight known?
The witching hour
These questions for teens can be fun for game night or used as a quiz for teens in class.
If you love Halloween, then you’ll probably enjoy these Ghoulish Halloween Party Games for Tweens & Teens.