If you’re feeding hungry teenagers, there are some food items that you will want to have on hand all the time.
Although they mostly love pizza and other fast foods, there are few healthy options that they can enjoy as well.
You might also enjoy reading:
- Easy Recipes That Teens Can Make Themselves
- Easy School Lunch Ideas For Teens
- Best Teen Movie Night Snacks
- Healthy Snacks For Teens
Be sure to stock up on nutrient-dense foods that are easy to prepare and to eat that will nourish your teen.
- fruit – bananas, apples, grapes
- peanut butter
- pasta or rice
- lunch meat
- protein bars
There are items that you can stock up in your refrigerator, pantry, and freezer that will make it easy for your teenagers to make their own snacks and meals.
There are several easy snacks and meals that teenagers can make with these ingredients.
Every teen should be able to make some fried or scrambled eggs, or even an awesome omelet with ham and cheese.
Try using Chipotle cheese—teens love it! Find out: What Type Of Cheese Does Chipotle Use?
Tortillas can be filled with chicken and some salad, add some mayo and they’re good to go.
How about a peanut & banana smoothie. All they need is some yogurt and milk and they have a full meal available to them.
- There are foods that you will want to stock up on in your home to encourage healthy eating.
- Milk and eggs are both things that will help to nourish hungry teenagers and their growing bodies.
- Make sure you have plenty of fruits and veggies on hand and easy-to-cook meals.