Are you looking for some fun questions to ask a girl over text? Well, I’ve got you covered! These are 300+ questions that girls love answering.
You should never underestimate the power of a good question. If you want to impress her, then these questions are perfect to get the conversation started and keep her talking to you.
You might also like to read:
- Best Who Knows Me Better Questions
- Funny First Date Questions To Ask Guys & Girls
- Fun Ice Breaker Questions For Teens & Adults
- Questions For A New Relationship
- Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Funny Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Great Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Naughty Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Questions To Ask A Girl You Like Over Text
- Dare Questions Over Text To Ask A Girl
- Deep Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Fun Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Best Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Juicy Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Random Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
1. What was the highlight of your day today?
It’s a great way to start a conversation. She’ll feel great knowing you care about what she does.
2. What’s your love language?
There are five love languages that people respond to. Discovering her primary love language will help you understand how to best show her that you care about her.
3. When was the last time you laughed so hard that you cried?
This question might just make her burst into laughter as it relives an old funny memory.
4. How would you describe your dream date?
A great way to ask her out is with this kind of question. Plan and invite her on her perfect date after she describes it. That’s too good to pass up; how can she say no?
5. Can you tell me your favorite part of a course meal: starter, main dish, or dessert?
Knowing this detail will allow you to make a more informed choice if you’re planning to take her for a fancy dinner.
6. What is that one food you wouldn’t share with anyone or even with me?
Using this question, you can easily find out what her favorite food is and discover if you have any food preferences in common.
7. Would you consider moving to another country for love?
Looking at future possibilities isn’t a bad thing. It would be interesting to know if she would follow you if you had to relocate.
8. What would you say to your pet if you could say anything and they would understand?
It’s obviously best if she has a pet before you ask this question, but you could also ask about animals in general. Talking about this is fun and exciting if she has a pet she loves.
9. What is your dream vacation destination?
People love to talk about their ideal places to live or go on holiday. She’ll associate you with those happy feelings when you speak to her about what she loves.
10. How did you and your best friend meet?
This question allows her to chat about her friends and give you some insight into her life as well.
11. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Do you think you would ditch your boyfriend if your celebrity crush invited you out?
To even imagine such a thing is hilarious. But be warned that this question will most likely be answered with a YES.
12. Would you rather be fluent in all languages or a master of all instruments?
With this question, you can discuss which languages you both speak, as well as which musical instruments you play or would like to play.
13. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
All in all, this is good information to know. You always want to know what makes her angry so you can avoid it.
14. Do you get bored easily or not?
Although you’d probably like to spend all your time with her now, it’s good to know that she can also entertain herself, and have some hobbies that she enjoys.
15. How would you describe your ideal type?
Only ask her if you are sure that you are interested in her. It’s always good to know if you match her idea of her dream guy.
16. Do you miss anyone in particular right now?
It could be her grandmother, her pet, or her best friend. Don’t be afraid to let her vent and help her feel better.
17. Would you rather go to the gym or go out for a walk?
Not only do you get to understand if she enjoys physical activity, but you’ll also find out if she’s a gym bunny or a nature lover.
18. How late do you usually go to sleep?
Make sure you find out so you don’t keep her chatting late.
19. Which would you prefer, being rich or famous?
This question aims to understand her character based on what matters to her most.
20. If you could be granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
Knowing her wishes would be meaningful. It could be those wishes from when she was growing up. Or the desires of her heart that are yet to be fulfilled. If you’re lucky, you might even be able to fulfill one of them.
21. Have you ever made the first move on someone you like?
With this question, you get an insight into whether you should make the first move, as well as her past dating life.
22. What’s the funniest picture on your phone?
Scrolling through photos will give you both lots of memories to talk about.
23. What is the most bizarre dream you’ve ever had?
Dreams are always fun conversation starters because they’re often weird but not real, so we feel more comfortable talking about them.
24. Do you have a deal-breaker when it comes to relationships?
You are so into this girl, and you imagine yourself in a relationship with her. It’s only natural to want to know what she considers non-negotiable.
25. Do you like any particular type of music?
This is part of getting to know the basics. When music is an integral part of both of your daily lives, this can play an important role. It’s good to see if you have the same taste.
❤️ Suggested Reading: How To Get A Girlfriend In Middle School
Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Do you want to make her feel special and unique? Then text flirting is the perfect tool for you!
Texting girls is fun and easy, but it also has its drawbacks. For example, most guys just send generic messages with nothing interesting to say. This can make texting girls boring.
If you want to spice things up, then you should learn how to ask flirty questions over text. These romantic questions will help you get closer to her and make her feel special. In fact, she may even fall in love with you!
26. How in the world are you still single?
27. How do you feel cared for by a guy?
28. Where would you want to go if I could take you out right now?
29. Is there anything about me that you find irresistible?
30. How would you describe your ideal man in three words?
31. What did you do to become so pretty?
32. Who makes the first move in a relationship?
33. Would you like to come over for dinner?
34. What makes a perfect date?
35. Do you think I am romantic?
34. Would you rather kiss or cuddle?
35. Can I make you feel special in any way?
36. Would it be too soon for Netflix n’ Chill on a third date?
37. If you were stranded on a deserted island, who would you want to be with?
38. Is there a color you think would look best on me?
39. Would you rather be called sexy, lovely, or smart?
40. Would you rather be the big spoon or the little spoon?
41. Are you comfortable with public displays of affection?
42. If you could dedicate a song to a perfect romantic evening, what would it be?
43. How soon should a new couple go on vacation together?
44. Are you comfortable using pet names in a relationship?
45. What do you think is on my mind right now?
46. What is your Zodiac sign?
47. Truth or dare?
48. What kind of music puts you in the mood?
49. Would you consider yourself romantic?
50. Are there any secrets about you that hardly anyone knows?
Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
In an ideal relationship, you’ll be able to talk for hours, but in the beginning, you might need some help to keep the conversation going. Here are some meaningful questions to ask a girl over text:
51. What would you choose if you could win a lifetime supply of anything?
52. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
53. What is a strong opinion you hold that isn’t important?
54. What do you like about being single? What do you dislike?
55. Do you have any friends outside of school?
56. What matters more to you, what we achieve or who we surround ourselves with?
57. Do you have a story you’ve wanted to tell but never had the chance to?
58. Is there anything you spend way too much money on?
59. Do you have any dating advice for someone entering their first relationship?
60. Are you involved in any volunteer work?
61. Have you ever gotten petty revenge on someone? Do you remember what you did?
62. What does your name mean, and why did your parents choose it for you?
63. Do you prefer to be the damsel in distress or the hero?
64. What would you be doing if you weren’t (insert job title or area of study)?
65. Do you think you could have a long-distance relationship?
66. Is there anything you’re looking forward to?
67. Do you consider yourself superstitious?
68. Which celebrity would make you lose your cool if you saw them on the street?
69. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
70. What is the kindest thing someone has ever done for you?
71. How important is it to you to get approval from others?
72. What would you like to learn more about?
73. What is your approach to conflict resolution?
74. How do you cope with stress or anxiety?
75. Is there anything you won’t compromise on?
Funny Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Girls love a funny conversation, so be sure to have some fun conversation starters on hand before you start texting.
76. Tell me what you think your dog thinks about you?
77. If your life was a sitcom, what would it be called?
78. Would you rather have a horn or a tail?
79. When you stay in a hotel, do you secretly bring home things like tiny bottles of shampoo?
80. Would you rather have your farts smell like roses or spoiled milk?
81. Which person would you punch if you could?
82. Which drink would you chug if you had to chug two liters of it?
83. If you could smell any food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
84. Would you tell someone if they had something between their teeth?
85. If you lost your ability to speak, what animal sound would you choose to communicate?
86. If you were a pro wrestler, what would your name be?
87. If animals made documentaries about humans, what would they show?
88. There’s me, a squirrel, and a panda: punch one, hug one, kiss one.
89. Would you be able to survive a zombie apocalypse?
90. Would you like Santa to be real if you could?
91. Do you know how to fold a fitted sheet?
92. What did you get into trouble for the most in school?
93. If you could ask the president one super silly question, what would you like to ask?
94. What trend or style did you wear in middle or high school that you now realize was ridiculous?
95. Is there a song you cannot resist singing whenever you hear it?
96. How would you describe your farts? Are they loud and proud or silent and deadly?
97. In Jurassic Park, how long would you have survived before being eaten?
98. What do you do if you are in the bathroom stall and there is no toilet paper?
99. Would you join Voldemort if he asked you to?
100. Have you ever found a pizza delivery guy attractive?
Great Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Choose your favorite conversation starters to build a deeper connection with your crush.
101. In what ways do you recharge – alone or with others?
102. Do you have any phobias?
103. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
104. What is the most sensitive topic for you?
105. Are you competitive?
106. If you were looking for a partner, what traits would you look for?
107. Do you prefer to plan ahead or be spontaneous?
108. During your vacation, are you the type who likes to R&R, or do you have an itinerary planned for each day?
109. Do you have any paranormal experiences?
110. Can you keep secrets?
111. Do you value quality or quantity when it comes to friendships?
112. What do you like most about yourself?
113. What are the worst things about dating these days?
114. Are you someone who moves fast or takes things slow in relationships?
115. Do you consider yourself a relationship person or more comfortable alone?
116. Is it natural for you to trust other people, or are you more guarded?
117. What would you prefer more: a job that pays well or being paid less to do what you’re passionate about?
118. How do you view mental health?
119. What is your biggest fear?
120. In your opinion, what does it mean to be a good person?
121. What’s your favorite day of the week?
122. When do you know if someone is your friend or someone you like more than that?
123. What is the difference between heartbreak and disappointment for you?
124. In your opinion, are men and women equal?
125. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
Naughty Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Naughty and cute questions are great girl questions for building connection before your first date:
126. Where would you like to go on a date if I could take you anywhere?
127. What will your reaction be if I tell you I like you and want to be with you?
128. Would you kiss me goodnight every night if you could?
129. Do you have anything you’re too nervous to share with me in person?
130. When we meet, what outfit would you like me to wear?
131. Do you feel comfortable kissing in public?
132. Are you okay with me being naughty with you?
133. What are you thinking about right now?
134. What is one thing that gives you butterflies?
135. Is there any chance you’d invite me in if I were standing at your window right now?
136. Do you have any thoughts on friends with benefits?
137. Do you want to see me without my shirt on?
138. What would you call me if you were to give me a pet name?
139. When dating, what information do you feel is bad to share?
140. In a relationship, who should initiate the first move?
141. How do you determine whether a guy is handsome?
142. Kissing is said to be good for the heart. Would you mind making my heart healthier?
143. How would you react if I kissed you right now?
144. Have you ever sent someone a naughty picture?
145. Have you ever flirted with a stranger online?
146. What part of the body do you get complimented the most?
147. What part of your body do you think I am most drawn to?
148. I heard that cuddling burns calories. Would you help me burn some?
149. Why are you more skeptical about which of the things we have discussed so far?
150. Do you prefer men taking the lead over women?
Questions To Ask A Girl You Like Over Text
If you’re looking for a romantic relationship, then you probably want to know everything there is to know about them. Here are some perfect questions to help guide you to a healthy relationship:
151. Are you good at making decisions?
152. What isn’t real, but you desperately want it to be?
153. Are you more comfortable being alone or with other people?
154. Do you keep a journal?
155. Is there a video or gif that makes you laugh every time?
156. What is your favorite meme?
157. Do you have any apps you recommend I get for my phone?
158. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve seen online lately?
159. What is the best advice you ever received from your parents?
160. What is your favorite song to listen to?
161. What is your family like?
162. What is the worst text you ever sent by mistake?
163. Are there any questions you get asked often that you wish people would stop asking?
164. Do you believe in any superstition despite knowing it is irrational?
165. Are you quick to judge people, or do you take the time to learn more about them?
166. In your opinion, does time pass quickly or slowly?
167. What’s your favorite place to get takeout or delivery?
168. What is your favorite romantic movie?
169. What is more important to you: being noticed or blending in?
170. What’s the weirdest text you’ve gotten?
171. How do you cheer yourself up when you’re sad?
172. What’s your favorite quote from a movie?
173. If you could buy anything right now, what would it be?
174. Who is the fictional character you most identify with? Why?
175. Is there something you have always wanted to do but have been afraid to do?
Dare Questions Over Text To Ask A Girl
Truth or Dare questions are a fun way to discover someone’s biggest character flaw or any bad habits they might have.
176. What is the biggest lie you have ever told, and to whom?
177. Have you ever hacked into someone’s social media account to read their messages?
178. As an adult or teenager, have you ever peed on yourself?
179. Do you drool in your sleep?
180. Do you have a person you don’t like but pretend to like?
181. What do you think about your appearance compared to other people around you?
182. Have you ever been embarrassed in front of everyone in public?
183. Is there a gross habit you’ve never wanted anyone to know about?
184. Where are you ticklish?
185. When did you fake cry or pretend to be regretful to get out of trouble?
186. Do you ever blame someone else for your farts?
187. What was your first kiss like, and who was it with?
188. Have you ever tried to impress someone?
189. If you had to sleep on a sidewalk overnight for one thing, what would it be?
190. Is your crush aware that you have a crush on him?
191. Send a text message to your crush asking him out.
192. Get in the bath wearing your current outfit.
193. Post a YouTube video of yourself singing a song.
194. When a dog walks past your house, bark at it!
195. Put an unflattering picture on your profile for a whole day.
196. Combine a drop of every condiment in your kitchen with water and drink it.
197. Eat an entire spoonful of the spiciest thing in your house.
198. Close your eyes and reach into your refrigerator or food pantry – the first thing you touch, you must eat.
199. Make a super random order on Doordash.
200. Call a random contact from your contact list.
Deep Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
This list of questions will help you get to know her personally. Asking a personal question will help guide you to a deeper conversation. Choose a few follow-up questions to keep the conversation going.
201. Did you ever experience unrequited love?
202. Have you ever lied to your boyfriend to make him happy?
203. What would you choose if you could have a great personality or a great appearance?
204. Have you ever been deceived by someone you trusted?
205. What are you most passionate about?
206. Would you let me explain if I ever hurt you, or would you just walk away?
207. Would you rather live with your dream guy in your dream house or your soul mate on a desert island?
208. When you need advice, to whom do you turn?
209. Is there anything you are most grateful for?
210. Should someone who isn’t in love try to hold on or let go?
211. Do you think that time does heal all wounds?
212. Do you believe in second chances?
213. Do you forgive others easily?
214. Have you ever stalked an ex-boyfriend or crush on social media?
215. Do you think you would still be doing what you are doing if you had all the money in the world?
216. How do you know when someone is ready to get married?
217. What would you be if you could have any profession in the world?
218. Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?
219. What inspires you to be a better person?
220. What would you prefer, living forever or living a fuller life?
221. What is your priority? Do you put yourself first, or do you put others’ needs first?
222. What is your definition of soulmates?
223. In your opinion, what makes a relationship last?
224. What is the biggest complaint you have about your family?
225. When it comes to men, what impresses you the most?
Fun Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
226. What would your stage name be if you were famous?
227. What would you name a Pokémon or cartoon character if you could?
228. What kind of photos dominates your Instagram feed?
229. What’s the silliest excuse you’ve ever made to skip work?
230. What’s the craziest drunken experience you’ve had?
231. If you could get unlimited first-class airline tickets or never have to pay for food again, what would you choose?
232. Do you have a favorite conspiracy theory?
233. What would you do if you were a politician for a day?
234. Have you made up rumors about yourself so people will talk about you?
235. What is the weirdest Wi-Fi password you have ever heard?
236. Do you remember any sad movies that made you cry?
237. What would you choose if you could choose between a walk-in closet and a super stylish bathroom?
238. What is the strangest Amazon purchase you’ve ever made?
239. When was the last time you laughed out loud in the most inappropriate place?
240. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
241. Which song lyric resonates with you the most?
242. Can you remember the lamest pick-up line anyone ever used on you?
243. Between Superman and Batman, who do you think would win?
244. What would you be if you were a pizza topping?
245. Are you still sleeping with a stuffed animal?
246. Who’s your weirdest celebrity crush?
247. What craziest thing would you like to do after you survive the COVID pandemic?
248. What is your most embarrassing moment?
249. Which one food would you choose to have every day for the rest of your life?
250. Which emojis do you use the most?
Best Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
251. Is there ever a time when you regret not letting someone know you like them?
252. Do you prefer to date younger or older men?
253. After a breakup, should people take a break from relationships?
254. At the moment, what’s at the top of your bucket list?
255. Can you break up with someone by ghosting them?
256. Have you ever had to choose between two people?
257. What is your dream job?
258. Have you ever done anything crazy or out of character?
259. What are some of the most common lies girls believe?
260. Name three of your favorite movies
261. How do you prefer to communicate? Is it better to text or call?
262. What are your thoughts on materialistic relationships?
263. What is your view on long-distance relationships?
264. What would make you instantly fall in love with someone?
265. In your life and in your decision-making, who has had the greatest influence on you?
266. In your opinion, at what age should someone “grow up”?
267. How do you define betrayal in a relationship?
268. What would you tell yourself if you could go back in time?
269. Have you ever overcome anything difficult in your life?
270. Is there a country that you would love to visit?
Juicy Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
271. Would you date a divorced man?
272. Would you date a man who has no money?
273. What does a gentleman mean to you?
274. Would you cover up for your best friend if they cheated?
275. Would you accept a compliment from your rival?
276. What kind of people in life don’t you have respect for?
277. Do you have a person that you are having trouble forgetting?
278. When it comes to relationships and marriage, which do you value more: money or character?
279. What would you do if someone else grabbed your opportunity?
280. Have you ever had a dream that you didn’t want to wake up from? What did you dream about?
281. Do you remember a time in your life when you felt the worst?
282. When someone says something offensive to you, what do you do?
283. What would you do if every sentence you spoke contained unintentional swear words?
284. Is there something about you that most people don’t believe when you tell them about it?
285. In the absence of consequences, what crime would you commit?
286. Have you ever ghosted someone?
287. Is it possible for us to get along if we were stranded for a year on a deserted island?
288. Can you think of anything you have done that your parents would never know about?
289. Do you believe in karma?
290. Is kindness appropriate only for close friends, or should it be applied to everyone?
Random Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
291. Do you remember the last search you did on Google?
292. Which food do you prefer, sweet or savory?
293. Do you think Netflix is overrated?
294. Do you like your name?
295. Can you explain why “easy-to-open” food packets aren’t easy to open?
296. What would you choose if you had to go without your phone or toilet paper for a day?
297. What would you rather be, Cinderella or Wonder Woman?
298. What is the weirdest thing you have ever heard from a stranger?
299. If you were given $1 million, what would you do with it?
300. Would you rather be able to fly or be able to hold your breath underwater?
301. Do you consider yourself a morning person or a night owl?
302. What’s your favorite dinosaur?
303. Is there any superpower you would like to have?
304. Do you believe in ghosts? Did you ever experience paranormal activity?
305. Is there anything you would make your butler do if you had one?
I’m sure you’ll soon have a meaningful conversation with your crush with all these hypothetical questions. Open-ended questions are great for getting them to talk about themselves and get to know each other better. These may start a deep conversation that changes your current relationship status to ‘taken.’