Christmas is the time for holiday celebrations and to be thankful and show appreciation for the people you hold dear and love.
Some of the most wonderful gifts in life are faithful friends who fill the holidays with joy and love.
A great way of letting your friends and family know you are thinking of them during this festive season is by sending them loving Christmas wishes.
You can get ideas for writing thoughtful holiday messages by checking out this article. Free PDF printable downloads of all Christmas wishes cards are below.
🎄You might also enjoy reading:
- Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
- Merry Christmas Wishes For Daughter (Poems, Quotes & Messages)
- Christmas Riddles for Kids & Adults
- Funny Christmas Dad Jokes (Plus Free Printable)
Christmas Wishes For Best Friend
A thoughtful Christmas note to your best friend lets them know how special their friendship is to you.
- Christmas is a time for giving and receiving gifts. But the best one is the gift of your friendship.. for which I am truly grateful. Thanks, my friend. Merry Christmas.
- My best wishes go out to you for Christmas. Someone who accepts my faults and loves me anyway.
- I hope you know how much I value your friendship. I wish you a Merry Christmas, and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.
- Your friendship is a true blessing to me. You are always in my happiness and strive. I pray that you get whatever you wish on this holy day. Stay blessed in life: Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- My favorite Christmas present is your friendship.
- Merry Christmas, my friend. Merry Christmas, and may all your wishes come true with the sweet magic of Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to a wonderful friend. You are special to me, and I wish you a special Christmas. Let it be filled with joy and love.
- A special friend like you is dear to me. I will always be thankful as God gave you to me. I wish you all the best. Merry Christmas.
- To you, my dear friend, I am honored to have you in my life. May this happy season warm your soul, fill your heart with joy, and bless you with everything this life offers. Merry Christmas.
- The best person to walk a winter wonderland with is you, my sweetest friend. You may lob a snowball at me, and I may retaliate by declaring war, but every moment I spend with you is so happy. I won’t care about wet mittens. I wish you the best this holiday season, my friend!
Best Friend Christmas Quotes
Help ignite their holiday cheer by choosing the best Christmas quotes and messages to put in your holiday cards for friends and family.
- Christmas is a special time of magic and dreams come true. I hope yours is filled with lots of fun and sparkle too! Merry Christmas to you!
- ” God made Christmas happen; friends make Christmas beautiful music, makes Christmas festive, giving makes Christmas joyous, love makes Christmas complete.” – Willia Arthur Ward.
- I am so thankful to all my dearest friends, old and new. Have a Merry Christmas. Be safe and enjoy your time with your family. Let’s remember what this season is about.
- Thank you for always being such a good friend. Merry Christmas.
- There is never an end to the magic of Christmas, and family and friends are its greatest gifts.
- “Christmas is Family, Friends, Hope, Joy, Memories, Peace and Love.” – Author Unknown
- “It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love.” – Moliere
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- A best friend is someone you don’t need to talk to every single day. You might not speak to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s as if you’ve never stopped talking. I wish you a magical holiday season.
- There are certain people in your life who are so unique that once they enter your life, it becomes richer, fuller, and more wonderful than you could ever imagine. Happiest holidays.
- Best friends are like stars; you might not always see them, but you know they’re there. I wish you a joyful holiday.
Merry Christmas, Dear Friend
A personal message with fill your friends hear with warmth and joy.
- Merry Christmas to the most amazing friend I know. The unsaid gestures which you show genuinely fill my heart with love. Thank you, my friend. Merry Christmas to you!
- May the good times and treasures of today become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Happy Christmas.
- To my friend, may your Christmas be filled with fun and your life with laughter with the ones you love, and may you have a safe and happy holiday. Merry Christmas.
- I am wishing you, my friend, peace, love, and eternal happiness this holiday season. Merry Christmas.
- I wish you, my friend, a safe and Merry Christmas.
- To all my dear friends, I am not only glad to count you as my friend but as my family too. Thank you all for being part of my life. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas, friend. I want to thank you for being such a precious friend. I wish you the gift of peace and endless love.
- Thanks for being there. You have shown me a lot of love and care over the years. Thanks for everything you do. You make me feel good and new—Merry Christmas to you. I love you.
- You’re my favorite Christmas present this year. You fill my heart with a lot of love, dear friend!
- A friend like you is a blessing in life. You are always there in my happiness and in difficult times. I pray for you that you get whatever you wish. Stay blessed in life. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- Let the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your way.
- This year I have been so lucky to have you in my life. It wouldn’t have been the same without your friendship, love, and support. I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.
Merry Christmas To My Friends
These messages for friends are the perfect gift. Adding a beautiful card to thoughtful gifts will fill their heart with happiness.
- As the snow gently falls and we all trim our trees, I like to go for a brisk walk and feel the chill breeze. I pause and reflect on my life and friends. People like you who give without end, I wish you much warmth, excellent health, and good cheer. Merry Christmas, my friend. I’ll see you next year.
- I am so lucky to call you my friend, especially at Christmas. Happy Holidays.
- Here’s to good friends, a loving family, and laughter this Christmas season. Merry Christmas and a joyful new year.
- Enjoying the festive season with people you love is a natural gift, and I am grateful to have you in my life. Merry Christmas.
- Dear friend, may your holiday be merry and the new year filled with friends, amazing family, and good times. I wish you a joyous holiday filled with peace, love, and prosperity—best wishes for a healthy new year.
- It’s been a long year full of ups and downs. I just wanted to thank all those family and friends who helped me throughout the year—wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, friend. The true meaning of Christmas should fill you with joy during this season of faith and family. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a blessed new year.
- God makes small miracles every day. I know for a fact that you are one of them, Have a meaningful Christmas, and may your family receive more blessings this coming new year.
- To my wonderful friend, I wish you a joy-filled Christmas and a blessed new year.
- Your being present is the best present you could give me this holiday season. Happy holidays my friend. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Bestie
Use these to show your appreciation in your greeting card messages to your bestie.
- Merry Christmas to my best friend. Here’s to another year of laughing at our jokes, dealing with weird people, drinking too much, complaining about life, and keeping each other sane.
- Merry Christmas to the person who knows what makes me happy or sad. I love you, my awesome friend.
- Christmas is the time to pray for someone close; I just did for you, my bestie. No one is like you, and you are indeed one of few. I love you. Merry Christmas to you!
- Santa’s magic feats pale in comparison to what you have done for me through your friendship. Merry Christmas, friend.
- When times are tough, I wish you serenity and the peace of mind that calms you and lends you understanding. Merry Christmas.
- Friends and family are the essential ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
- I wish you the timeless treasures of Christmas, everlasting happiness, the warmth of home, the love of family, and the company of good friends.
- Your friendship is a gift not just on Christmas but every day of the year. Merry Christmas to you!
- It is my wish that your dreams will come true, a lifetime of extraordinary memories, and a path that leads to beautiful tomorrows. Merry Christmas.
- A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year. These make a Merry Christmas. – John Greenlead Whittier
- I wish you success in every part of your life—satisfaction and contentment in everything you do. Merry Christmas.
- The magic of Christmas never ends, and the best gifts are quality time with family and friends.
Merry Christmas To A Special Friend
Warm holiday memories are created by spending time with friends. Let me know how much they mean to you by sending them a special message.
- A friend like you is hard to find; whenever I unwind, I feel fortunate to have you in my life. Without you, it was tough to survive. Thanks, my beloved friend. Have a Merry Christmas, with a lovely new year.
- May this year’s Christmas be the best Christmas ever. Warmest wishes to you and your beautiful family. Have a great and wonderful Christmas and new year.
- For a unique and special friend, I send you my warmest wishes for a wonderful time of the year. Merry Christmas.
- To a special friend with lots of love and wishes for a blessed Christmas.
- This Christmas, may your presents be many, your worries few, and your joy endless.
- May God grant you peace at Christmas and fill your heart with joy. God bless you with health and happiness throughout the coming year. God guides you with His wisdom and keeps you in His care. This is my special wish for you. Merry Christmas.
- A special wish for a special friend. I wish you the gift of happiness. I hope you enjoy a Merry Christmas.
- For a special friend, Christmas is all about counting your biggest blessings and being thankful for the things dear to you! I looked into my heart and found what it holds dear is the gift of your friendship. Merry Christmas.
- The true meaning of the festive season is not the presents that make Christmas so unique. It’s the presence of those you love, whether with you in person or spirit.
- I wish you peace of mind, prosperity throughout the year, happiness that multiples, good health to you and yours, endless fun, the energy to pursue your dreams, and joy to fill your holidays.
- Christmas is a beautiful and perfect time to wish you all the good things in life and to remind you how much you mean all year. Merry Christmas.
Christmas Messages For Friends
- Our friends lift our spirits when we are down. We treasure our friends because friendship is a gift. Friends bring beauty, joy, and grace to our lives. A friend makes the world we live in a better and happier place. Thank you for being my friend. Warm wishes.
- One of the most remarkable things in my life is my friendship with you. I appreciate you and our friendship. Happy holiday season.
- Christmas is a special occasion for nostalgia and a time for making new beautiful memories. Enjoy the fellowship of new friends and cherish the company of family in this season of love and sharing. Merry Christmas!
- During Christmas, we build bridges. The river of time flows past us and we need bridges to cross it. Today’s Christmas should be about creating happy hours for tomorrow and relieving those from yesterday. Wonderful holiday season.
- Best wishes for the holidays! May you receive the best present of all: the company of the people you love, good cheer, and a smile.
Merry Christmas BFF
- Having you as a forever friend makes every Christmas more merry.
- It wouldn’t seem like Christmas if we didn’t get in touch and send the season’s greeting to the folks who mean so much.
- What have you wished for this Christmas? As for me, I wish for our friendship to last forever. Merry Christmas.
- Happy Holidays, my dear, and may the New Year bring you success, health, and joy.
- I hope you know how much I value your friendship. I wish you a Merry Christmas, and may we enjoy many years together.
- Christmas is always merrier because you’re a part of it. Friends for life!
- Wishing a very lovely Christmas to my favorite person who understands me so well and adores me the way I am. Love you, my friend.
- Merry Christmas to the best friend ever. Santa knew just what I wanted when he brought you into my life.
- From the moment we met, I knew I’d found a true friend to whom I could always turn. You read my silence, bring on my smiles, and wipe my tears. I wish our friendship keeps growing through many more passing years. Merry Christmas.
- This magical season, I’m thinking of you and wishing you joy.
- Your friendship and love is the best Christmas gift I’ve gotten. I hope the glow of the Christmas candles brightens up your day.
You can download your favorite Christmas wish for your best friend and print or email it to them.
In conclusion, Christmas is a wonderful holiday that brings families together and reminds us of the importance of friendship. When you look around at the faces of your loved ones, you’ll realize that these relationships mean the world to you.
So, whether you’re spending the holidays with your parents, siblings, or closest friends, tell them exactly how much they mean to you.