The bond between a mother and her daughter is one of the most special and unique relationships that exist. When a mother passes away, the pain of losing her can feel unbearable.
These heart-touching ‘Missing Mom Quotes’ from daughters to their late mothers express the depth of love and loss that is felt and serve as a tribute to the memories shared.
Each quote captures the essence of the unique relationship between mother and daughter and the enduring love that lives on even after a mother has passed.
Heart Touching I Miss You Mom Quotes From Daughter
There is no worse feeling than missing your mother and not being able to see her.
These heart touching I miss you Mom quotes from daughters to their amazing mothers express the special bond and enduring love, grief, and longing that a daughter feels for her mother.
1. Mom, I miss you so much. I wish that I could hug you again or hear you say my name.
2. I am at my best when I am around you, Mom. It makes me feel strong and worthy to be loved by you. You are missed, Mom.
3. My childhood was happy thanks to you, and I’d like to thank you for that. Mum, I miss you so much!
4. My life will never be the same without all the good things you’ve given me. Dear Mom, I miss you!
5. The memories you left us, as well as the love you showed us, will remain a source of comfort, even if we cannot see you.
6. “No matter what age… I’ll always need you Mom”
7. I miss you, Mom! You were the most beautiful person on earth, inside and out.
8. Mom, you were the most incredible role model to me. I wish I could have spent more time with you.
9. My sweet mom, I just wanted to tell you what a difference you have made in my life. There is no one I admire more than you. I miss you!
10. “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark,” – J.K. Rowling
11. Not being able to see you and hold you is the deepest pain I’ve ever known.
12. To my dear mom, I love you very much, and I miss you with all my heart. Thank you for loving me.
13. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life” – Abraham Lincoln
14. Love her as in childhood, though feeble, old and grey, for you’ll never miss a mother’s love, till she’s buried beneath the clay” — Thomas P. Keenan
15. It’s been a long time since our hugs, love, laughter, and smiles were shared. Our memories will remain a treasure for a lifetime. I miss you so much, Mom.
16. Mummy, I love you very much and miss you terribly.
17. “Mother was comfort. Mother was home,” – Ruta Sepetys
18. It is impossible to truly lose a mother; a connection with heartstrings never ends.
19. I miss you more than ever today because it’s your birthday. There was always a part of me that wished for time to stand still. I will always hold you close to my heart. Happy birthday, Mom.
20. Just wanted to let you know how much I miss you! I treasure all our memories together. You will always be in my heart Mom.
21. My dear mother, your life was a blessing, and your memory will remain treasured for my whole life. There are no words to describe how much we love you and how much we miss you.
22. “A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled,” – Emily Dickinson
23. Moms, you are amazing, how can I not adore you? The best mother, friend, and woman anyone could wish for. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!
24. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” — Abraham Lincoln
25. It’s been a while since I last saw that beautiful face. I miss you beyond words, Mom.
26. I wish I hugged you tighter the last time I saw you. I miss you so much, Mom.
Daughter Missing Mom In Heaven Quotes
Losing a mother is an indescribable pain. These quotes serve as a tribute to the love and memories shared between a daughter and her mother, even after she’s gone to heaven.
Hopefully, you’ll find a quote or special message that describes your mom after death.
1. “Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Mom, since the day you went to heaven, I have never been the same.
3. Hey Mom, did you get your wings? And do you hear the angels sing? Do you miss the things we used to do? I miss you so much. I really do.
4. Losing a mother, the pain never gets lighter.
5. You have always loved me and guided me, Mom. Although you are not here with me anymore, I still feel you guiding me. Thank you for being my guardian angel. I miss you so much.
6. I miss you, Mom. There is nothing like a warm hug and a soothing voice to comfort me.
7. Mother, I miss you. You give me a love that can never be replaced.
8. Throughout my childhood, I never understood why you asked me to be strong. Losing you was painful, and I needed strength to bear it.
9. The heartstrings of a mother are always connected to you, so she will never really be gone.
10. Losing your mother never gets easier, you miss her forever.
11. I long to see your beautiful smile again and hear the sweet sound of your voice uttering my name.
12. “You don’t go around grieving all the time, but the grief is still there and always will be” — Nigella Lawson
13. I wish I could call you to say goodnight. And to speak to you when I had a fright.
14. To my favorite person: I miss you even though I couldn’t see you. I miss you beyond words. Mommy.
15. We aren’t saying goodbye, Mom. In my mind and in my heart, you will always be there. Dreams will always bring me to you. My mom, I miss you terribly.
16. “Her absence is like the sky, spread over everything.” – C.S. Lewis
17. “I should know enough about the loss to realize that you never really stop missing someone – you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence.” – Alyson Noel
18. It has been a hard Christmas without you, Mom, and it will always be. Have a Merry Christmas in heaven.
19. I owe everything I am to you, Mom. As long as I know you are watching over me, I know you have taken care of me on the way.
20. “I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely.” – Renita Weems
21. Since I lost you, everything has changed. There are no words to describe how much I miss you.
22. Your presence always lifted my spirits when I was low and cheered me up when I was sad, but now, who will be there for me? I’m missing you, my beautiful mother.
23. Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever – J.K. Rowling
24. Sadness is not being able to hug your mom– Unknown
25. In loving memory of the strongest woman I know. I will forever cherish your love. Thank you for being my Mom. I miss you more than words can say.
26. I wish you were here with me, Mom. I miss you every day.
27. In loving memory of my sweet mother. I wish I could be with you one last time, hear you laugh, see you smile. You are always in my heart.
28. Sending love to heaven on Mother’s Day. I miss you, and I love you, Mom.
29. Until I am with you again, I will never truly be okay. My mom, I miss you.
30. The worst feeling in the world is not being able to see your mother. I miss you so much, Mom.
31. There’s no moving on from losing a mother. The pain never goes away.
32. I miss my mom every single moment of every single day.
33. I haven’t been the same since you passed away, mom. Honestly, I don’t know what I would do without you
34. “You are the most beautiful memory I keep locked inside my heart.” – Narin Grewal
35. You are a treasure to me, Mom, and I keep your memory close to my heart.
36. If I could only visit you once in a while in heaven, you know I would, Mom. I miss you so much.
37. After losing you, everything changed in my life. My heart misses you more than I can ever express
38. Thank you for teaching me so much and making me feel loved. I will never forget it. I will always miss you, mom.
39. Not being able to see your mother is the most painful feeling in the world. You will never be able to get over the pain
40. Your love is always with us even though we cannot see you. You have left us with beautiful memories, but you are never far from us, even though we can’t see you.
41. Missing someone who is already in heaven is a different kind of pain.
42. After my mom passed away, I finally understood what ‘I miss you’ meant. Now I find myself saying it more than anything else in this world, and I find it more understandable than anything else
43. The feeling of sadness comes from not being able to hug your mom.
44. Although I haven’t heard your voice in years, I still hear your voice every day in my heart.
45. When I reached for my mom’s hand, and she wasn’t there, I truly learned what the words I miss you meant.
46. My heart hurts today, and I wish I could crawl into your lap and cry until it subsides. I miss you, Mommy.
47. “In life, we loved you dearly, in death we love you still. In our hearts you hold a place, no one else will ever fill” – Unknown
48. It is impossible for me to forget about you even a single day. I think of you all the time. Thanks for being a wonderful mother to me, and I love you, and I miss you very much.
49. My Mom taught me everything I know. Except how to live without her.
50. Those we love don’t go away. They walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near.
Heartfelt Quotes About Missing My Mom
No matter if your mother has departed or if you live just a couple of miles apart, these inspirational quotes eloquently capture the sentiments of yearning for your beloved mother.
1. The world we live in changes from year to year and our lives from day to day, but the love and memory of you, shall never pass away.
2. I miss you every day. My eyes fill with tears every time I think of you.
3. Whenever I think of you, I think of how strong you are. Having me and raising me was a huge sacrifice for you, and I am forever grateful for what you did for me. Mom, I miss you.
4. “Anyone who doesn’t miss the past never had a mother.” – Gregory Nunn
5. Although you had been gone for a long time, I still miss you very much.
6. “There is something about losing a mother that is permanent and inexpressible – a wound that will never quite heal” – Susan Wiggs
7. You have always been there to support me. Your words will forever resonate in my heart and in my soul. I miss you, Mom.
8. The love I have for you, the memory I have of you, and the feeling I have for you will never fade away, Mom.
9. “Each time I miss you, I remember how lucky I am to have had you in my life. I wouldn’t trade those moments for the world.” – Unknown
10. That feeling of “I want my Mom” knows no age, no time, and no distance.
11. Losing a mother does not get easier with time. My heart still aches for her every day.
12. “I miss saying ‘Mom’ out loud. I miss not being able to find that special card for you and then having found it, writing ‘To Mom’ on it for yet another cherished Mother’s Day” — Millie P. Lorenz
13. Even though you cannot hold me, it doesn’t matter to me as long as I can feel your love. It is Mother’s Day, and I am missing you so badly. Mom.
14. “I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely” — Renita Weems
15. “You are the most beautiful memory I keep locked inside my heart.” — Narin Grewal
16. It’s hard to fight the tears whenever I think of you. Dear Mom, I miss you so much.
17. Remembering you on your death anniversary is still painful. I wish there is a way for me to visit you in heaven.
18. You will always be in my heart and never be forgotten. I miss you so much, Mom.
Miss You Mom Long Distance Quotes
When distance keeps a daughter from her mother, the longing and pain of missing her become even more profound. These beautiful “I miss you messages for Mom” capture the deep emotions felt by daughters who are separated from their mothers by distance yet still hold their love close to their hearts.
1. “No daughter and mother should ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them” – Christie Watson
2. Even though I was eating at a high-end restaurant, I found myself missing the taste of mom’s food. You learn a lot from staying away from home.
3. I miss you a lot, and I can’t wait to see you soon. It is my prayer that you will be safe. Wishing you peace and strength… I love you, Mom.
4. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms,” – Jodi Picoult
5. Thank you so much for being my mother. There will never be enough time to tell you how much I love you and miss you.
6. My mom, you’re the best. Your love means the world to us! Missing you terribly.
7. “You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you” – Janet Fitch
8. “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest” – Irish Proverb
9. “My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart – a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation” – Mark Twain
10. “It doesn’t matter how old you are or what you do in your life. You never stop needing your mom.” – Kate Winslet
11. Having to go away to college is so difficult, Mom. There is nothing I miss more than you. The feeling of having you here with me cannot be replaced by e-mails or phone calls.
12. College life is harder than I thought. Living every single day away from you is the hardest part. Mom.
13. Mommy, I miss you. My first day of school will be tomorrow, and I’m looking forward to sharing my experience with you. I love you, and I miss you, Mom!
14. I miss hearing your voice and seeing your smile. It’s been a while since we shared stories and laughed together. You are terribly missed, Mom.
15. My heart misses the warm hugs and advice you gave me. Though I miss you, I know we will be reunited soon. With love, your daughter.
16. While I am separated from you, my thoughts of you keep me going. I miss you tons, Mom. I’ll see you soon!
17. I can’t wait to come home soon. What I missed about home is you and feeling your loving hands in mine.
18. Someday I’ll be able to hug you in person and not just via phone. I’ll be home soon, Mom!
19. I always remember the fun times we had together while I was at school, doing typical college kid stuff and having fun with friends. Missing you so badly, Mom!
20. I miss you more than anything else in the world. Even though we are so far apart, I am still here for you. The Lord has a plan for us, and I am confident that we will be reunited one day.
21. Home is not just a house. It can be a person. You are my home, Mom. I miss you so much! Looking forward to coming seeing you again, Mom!
22. You are in my thoughts every single day, Mom. I keep you close to my heart at all times. I’m excited to see you and hug you tight.
23. You’re the best mom ever! I love you more than anything else in the world. Hope you’re enjoying your day and thinking of me wherever you are!
24. “A mother and daughter’s love is never separated,” – Viola Shipman
25. Being away from home is difficult. Every new day is a challenge. But the thought of coming home to you keeps me going. I miss you, Mom.
26. You are my Wonder Woman, my Mom, and the strongest person I ever have known.